Screen doors can be a fabulous addition to your home: They allow you to open up your doors and let the breeze in on beautiful days.
Traditional screen doors can be a challenge or an inconvenience, however. They mean opening and closing two doors when you exit or enter your home, which can be an annoyance especially when your hands are full. They can block the view from your doors, or change the aesthetic of your home. And traditional screen doors aren’t an option for French doors or doors that open outward.
With ClearView retractable screen doors, you can have it all! ClearView provides screen doors that roll out when you want to open our doors and enjoy the breeze and then roll away when you want to keep them hidden. They can be outfitted to virtually any door, including traditional doors, sliding doors, French doors and doors that open outward.
The ClearView difference
ClearView retractable screen doors beat the competition in terms of look and function. When they are not in use, ClearView screens roll neatly into housings that blend seamlessly with your door frames, so they don’t detract from the look of your home. ClearView retractable screen doors are the only doors that don’t snap back into place; ClearView’s patented slow close technology provides a gentle closing motion that protects against pinched fingers and feet. On top of that, ClearView retractable screen doors are made in the U.S.A. with 33 percent more aluminum and high-quality nylon components. That means ClearView retractable screen doors are stronger and more durable and will hold their color and continue to glide easily for years to come. In fact, ClearView retractable screen doors feature lifetime warranties!
Your ClearView retractable screen doors
While all ClearView retractable screen doors begin with a quality base design, ClearView offers a host of options for customizing your retractable screen door to match your home and your needs. Some available upgrades include:
- Specialty screen materials. You can upgrade your ClearView retractable screen door to a Super Screen, which is five times more durable than a traditional mesh screen, or upgrade to a Solar Screen to block 60 percent of the sun’s UV rays and heat.
- Locks. If you prefer the security of a locked door, your ClearView retractable screen door can be installed with locks.
- Custom colors. ClearView doors come in 11 color options, but if you don’t find a color to suit your home, we can customize your door with one of 300 colors!
- Crown molding. ClearView’s decalum crown molding will add a more polished look to your retractable screen door and can make the upper track more durable. It can also help to keep your door in place on extremely windy days.
- Interior magnets. Upgrade to interior door magnets to keep magnets hidden from view.
- Ergonomically designed handles. Upgraded handles feature a smoother design that’s mean to be easier on hands.
Call for your consultation today!
If you are ready to open your doors and enjoy the fall breeze, call A to Z Window Screens to schedule your consultation and learn more about ClearView retractable screen doors.