Personalize Your AtoZ Retractable Screen With 6 Upgrade Options
1. Upgraded Screen Fabric:Your screen door comes standard with a very breathable lightweight charcoal or gray colored Fiberglass bug screen fabric. If potential abuse may be a concern, you can upgrade to a stronger, more resilient super screen fabric in either black or white. If protecting your home’s wood door or flooring is a concern, you may opt to upgrade the fabric with a more densely woven fiberglass solar screen to reduce up to 60% of the sun’s solar heat gain and help protect your door and flooring from the sun’s Harmful UV rays.
2. Decalum Crown Molding: To really get a stronger and more polished finished product, most of our customers choose to have Decalum Crown Molding installed across the top of their doorway. This not only makes the installation look better, but it also provides a stronger surface to reinforce your top track and help keep the fabric from blowing out of the top track during more breezy conditions.
3. Internal Magnets: ClearView is the ONLY company that offers optional INTERNAL MAGNETS! Instead of having an exterior magnet installed that is exposed to your view, many folks choose to order their ClearView with Internal Magnets which are installed INSIDE the door’s hollow pullbar! The door latches shut like magic with no external magnets! Super Trick, and Super Clean!
4. Custom Paint: If ClearView’s 11 standard colors don’t quite cut the mustard, we’ve got over 300 custom colors to choose from! And if you’ve got a beautiful wood door, you’re in luck! ClearView offers 19 different powder-coated wood grain colors and patterns, one of which will surely match your door’s wood finish! Don’t accept the cheap imitation stick-on vinyl wood grain like some of our competitors are offering! For the ultimate in invisibility, have your ClearView powder coated with a wood grain pattern!
5. Nail-Friendly Die-Cast Metal Handle: Ladies, we heard you! Although ClearView’s Standard handle provides a comfortable gripping surface, some ladies with longer nails found the standard handle’s design to be hard on their nails. ClearView answered the call by designing a Nail-Friendly Die-Cast Metal handle! Incidentally, if you order your ClearView with a custom paint job, the die-cast handle can be painted to match!
6. Clearview Locks: Some customers feel more comfortable if they have the ability to lock their ClearView while in use. If you want to be able to lock your ClearView, you may wish to purchase a set of lock boxes. One lock box is installed on the bottom of the pull bar, and the other is installed on the top. In order to lock your ClearView, simply pull it across the door opening and push the upper and lower locking pins into position, and the door won’t be able to be opened from the outside.