Important Care Instructions For Your New AtoZ Retractable Screen Door
If you have just purchased a new Retractable Screen Door from AtoZ, congratulations! It is, by far, the finest retractable screen door system available. It has been assembled using the finest quality materials, and installed by a professional. If properly cared for, your retractable screen door will provide a lifetime of service. However, there are a few do’s and don’ts you should be aware of to assure maximum enjoyment and minimal problems.
1. Don’t accidentally walk into your screen door…we suggest adhering a sticker onto the screen fabric.
2. Don’t allow pets or children to jump up on, scratch, or push against the screen fabric. Do not push on the screen fabric in order to open the door. A child gate is a great solution to protect the screen fabric from pets and pint-sized-peeps.
3. Don’t retract the screen if the screen fabric has come out of the tracks on top or bottom… it could shred the edges of the fabric! Make sure the screen fabric’s top and bottom edges are in the tracks before retracting the screen.
4. Don’t open or close the door with excessive force or speed. Use a moderate speed when pulling it out.
5. Don’t leave the screen fabric exposed while it is not in use…the spring will become weak, and fabric can wear out prematurely. Anytime your house door is shut, your Retractable Screen Door should be retracted back into its housing with the screen fabric rolled up and stored within its protective housing.
If you’re thinking about installing ClearView Retractable Screen Doors in your home, you’ll definitely want to know about some of the great upgrade options that are available, so be sure to ask our experts about them to see if they work for you.