What are Sun Screens, Solar Screens & Privacy Screens?
Unlike the ordinary lightweight insect screens that come installed standard on your windows , sunscreens (also known as solar screens or privacy screens) are a special kind of outdoor window screen that helps keep your home much cooler, saves you a ton of money on air conditioning bills, provides excellent daytime privacy, and helps keep your carpets and furnishings from fading.
Why Have Sunscreens Installed?
Some of the main benefits of having solar screens installed include:
- Keeping your home up to FIFTEEN DEGREES cooler!
- Significantly reducing your air conditioning / utility bills!
- Helping keep your furnishings, floors, and drapes from fading due to the sun’s harmful UV rays!
- Drastically reducing glare on your TV and computer screens!
- Offering excellent daytime privacy: you can see out, but they can’t see in!
- More durable than traditional insect screens; tougher with kids, pets, and the sun’s damaging UV rays!
So if your air conditioner never stops running or can’t keep up, or you’re tired of paying excessively high utility bills, you should purchase sunscreens for your windows! Solar screens are one of the most effective, least expensive ways to keep the heat out of your house and more money in your pocket!
AtoZ Window Screens is one of the biggest sunscreen dealers in California and has the expertise to help you get the most bang for your sunscreen buck! Contact us today for a FREE in-home consultation!