Dear AtoZ Customers,
We have received several comments from our customers who are surprised that we are still open for business and glad that we are available to help them get new screens on their home. But many are very concerned about staying safe and limiting contact with others.
As an “essential business”, we too share your concerns and are happy to let you know we are offering Free “No Contact” estimates in order to maximize safety and minimize risk.
Here is how it works:
- A Technician comes to your home and maintains correct social distances at all times.
- You walk around the outside of the home (or stay inside the home if you prefer) and show our technician which windows you want screens for.
- Our Technician creates one of our easy-to-read proprietary screen estimates in a digital format using their tablet and emails it to you.
- You can then review the estimate from the comfort and safety of your home and approve it to get your order started.
- Our technician does not need to come into the home, you do not need to sign or handle any paperwork, and you get your window screens in time for warm weather and cool breezes!
In addition to our “No Contact Estimates”, we are also taking additional steps to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Employees who can work remotely are doing so as much as possible.
- All employees have their temperature taken when they arrive to work each morning.
- Our field technicians have been issued disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer and use them between each stop on their hands, tablets, and other equipment.
- Our field technicians will maintain 6′ social distances and wear a mask or bandanna if they must enter your home.
- You can pay your invoice using a credit card via email if you prefer.
Thanks once again for your continued trust in these crazy times.
We hope you are taking advantage of this temporary change of pace and enjoying more quality time with your family, and calling friends and relatives you haven’t connected with for a while. I have been doing just that and counting my many blessings in the process…. it could always be worse ;).
Wishing you continued safety, and looking forward to helping you in any capacity you need us.