The Amazing ClearView Retractable Disappearing Screen Door
Are you tired of regularly having to repair your swinging screen door or always having to open two doors when you enter your home? While the traditional swinging screen door can be full of annoyances as well as be unattractive in style, you still want a screen door so that you can leave your outer door open on nice days to let the fresh air inside and keep the pesky insects inside. ClearView came up with the perfect solution: the retractable disappearing screen door. A to Z Screens would like to tell you more about this amazing door that will improve your everyday life.
How does the ClearView Retractable Disappearing Screen Door Work?
Thanks to its patented “Safe-Glide” speed reducer, the ClearView is the only retractable screen door on the market that does not snap back. Housed compactly on the side of your doorjam to be out of the way when not in use, this screen door pulls out and slides across your door opening when you want to use it. When you are finished using the screen, it retracts and rolls back into its housing on the doorjam.
Are there upgrade options?
At A to Z Screens, our staff can show you six options you have when you buy a ClearView Retractable Disappearing Screen Door:
- upgraded screen fabric
- crown molding
- internal magnets
- custom paint
- die-cast metal handle
- ClearView locks.
Where can I install a ClearView Retractable Disappearing Screen Door?
If you have a front door you would like to show off, that is an excellent spot to install your ClearView retractable screen door. Actually, this door is so compact and easy to install that it can be installed on any exterior door you wish, even if the doors outswing or if you have double French doors. Other popular options are on your sliding glass patio door and the door leading into the home from the garage. The staff at A to Z Screens can help you with selecting which door or doors where you can install a ClearView.
Why should I choose the ClearView brand of retractable screen door?
We at A to Z Screens strongly recommend this brand, and we can provide you with good reasons:
- does not snap back
- contains 33% more aluminum to make a stronger door
- the roller housing
- the most available paint color choices and the highest-quality paint
- non-fading, durable Nylon 6-6 components
- the most attractive design
- more flexibility in personalization
- the best installation and service from A to Z Screens.
Are these doors easy to care for and maintain?
Yes, but A to Z Screens has a few tips for you to keep your ClearView retractable screen door in the best shape possible:
- Place a small sticker on your screen to prevent people from walking into it.
- Do not push on the screen or allow children and/or pets to scratch or push against the screen.
- If the screen fabric has come out of the tracks on the top or the bottom of the screen, do not retract the screen as this could shred the edges. Be sure to check the fabric edges before retracting.
- Never use excessive speed or force when opening or closing the screen; only use moderation when operating this door.
- If you are not using your retractable screen door, be sure it is closed as extended exposure can lead to weakened springs and worn out fabric. Never leave your screen open if your door is closed.
If you are ready to get rid of your traditional swinging screen door, contact A to Z Screens today to talk to us about the amazing ClearView retractable disappearing screen door.